Virtual Financial Rountable: Building a Second half budget in light of coronavirus
- Have you wondered how your business is doing in light of coronavirus / covid-19?
- Do you wonder if your second half will have solid financial performance and positive cash flow?
- Did you borrow money via EIDL or PPP and wonder the impact positively or negatively that it is having on your company?
- Do you want a sales goal plan based on sold work to hit a second half sales and profit goal?
If so, you should join us for our July 14th, 2020 at 2pm virtual financial roundtable. At the end of our time, you will have those answers.
Here is what you'll need to be as successful as possible during the webinar:
- January - June 2020 Reconciled and Accurate Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Access to your operational software, like Service Autopilot
- Your current debt service, including principal amount, interest rates, monthly payment and remaining payments
- An understanding of your monthly overhead - rent, utilities, telephone, interest, administrative payrolls, insurance, etc.
- Your SOLD work (contract or project work) from July 1st - December 31st, 2020. This is imperative.
- A general idea of your goals for the year from a revenue standpoint.
- If you have been through one of our roundtables, knowing your COGS % and Variable / Fixed Overhead will help you move faster through the exercise.
The session will be recorded, so if you cannot attend, you will get access to the recording.
All attendees, either live or via recording will be placed into a private Facebook group to ask questions, get encouragement from other attendees, and have access to me after the event. As long as you have the data, we will get the answers. I will generally cover the data points and metrics, but the majority of this teaching will be about building your plan for the 3rd and 4th Quarter of 2020.
(Includes: Live Webinar, Facebook Group, Recording of Webinar and Support via Email and Facebook after the event)
**SOME WORK WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE WEBINAR depending on how accurate your data is, and how prepared you are**
Due to the personal nature of this event, spots are limited.
Register below to save your spot today!
If you have any questions, please email Jason.
NOTE: Once you register, you will be redirected to register again via Zoom.
This is required to get the link for the event.