Live Virtual Roundtable Educational Event
If you've received this link, it is because you've been exclusively invited to join us online on September 30th and October 1st for an epic business networking, educational, and round table event.
We hoped and planned to have this in Kansas City, but due to the pandemic, our vendors and event venues, plus our team and many clients asked to move it virtual. So, this year will be virtual - but it will be 100% live - not recorded - and be in true roundtable / educational format.
We cannot wait to spend this time with you, and we know you will benefit greatly from this unique experience.
Next year, we will be having our IN PERSON event in Kansas City! I cannot wait to have you see my city, meet my friends, my other clients, and learn and network like no other. It will surely be a great few days in my hometown!
Save the date for next year: September 28th - October 1st, 2022!
Now, on to the virtual event:
Begins: Thursday, September 30th, 2021 at 10am Central Time
Ends: Friday, October 1st, 2021 at 2pm Central Time
Your Speakers and Facilitators
Kolbe Certified Growth Consultant
CEO and Co-Founder
Details + Agenda
We have cultivated topics that are ready and present in todays business world - as a result of discussions with our clients over the last many months. Here is a list of the current topics we plan to cover, subject to change based on timelines and speakers.
- Right Sizing Pay for Employees and Right Sizing Pricing for Clients
- State of the Industry, Business and Economy
- Succession Planning and Buying or Selling a Business
- Networking in a Virtual Age
- Key HR Topics You Need to Know, including the latest on COVID, Diversity and Inclusion, Mentorship and Training Programs, Documentation and Handbooks
- Marketing Presentation by Kelly Dowell
- Presentation by Jonathan Pototschnik – Final Topic TBD
- Ask Jason and Jonathan Anything Session – Back by popular demand, which could include What Business we would Build Today if we did it all over again
- The Labor and Management Hiring Crisis and What to Do About it – extended session and roundtable to share best practices
- Using Kolbe to Hire, Train, Manage, Develop and KEEP Your Team
- Using Culture and Team Tactics to Hire, Train, Manage, Develop and KEEP Your Team
We will be publishing the final agenda and timeline the day BEFORE the event, so you can join which sessions you'd like to join, but we'd love to have you for the entire event! We will also launch a private Facebook group to interact with your peers, collaborate, and gain access to our team in a confidential and social manner.
We are very excited to bring all of this amazing education to you - and facilitate some roundtable discussions with colleagues to make your business be the BEST it can be now and in the future. Please join us!
Investment: $297 for each full attendee - all educational content, roundtable discussions and private Facebook Group
Please note: Once registered, you will be sent a separate link via email with the Zoom credentials.