Holiday Lighting Pricing and Business Model WEBINAR
- Are you in the holiday lighting or decorating business and wondering if your pricing is spot on?
- Have you wondered the difference financially and logistically between selling services and leasing services?
- Do you want my private spreadsheet to help price leases that maximize profitability for holiday lighting and decorating?
- Are you looking for tips and tricks to get production done for holiday lighting and decorating in a very tight timeline?
- Do you want to add a product and service that could be an easy sell to your existing clientele?
- Are you interested in increasing sales in your company and keeping your team busy into the winter?
- Do you want to rely less on snow and ice control as a variable income, and sell a product and service that has less reliance on weather?
If so, you should join us for our July 27th, 2020 at 1pm CST virtual webinar. At the end of our time, you will have those answers.
The session will be recorded, so if you cannot attend, you will get access to the recording.
All attendees, either live or via recording, will be placed into a private Facebook group to ask questions, get encouragement from other attendees, and have access to me after the event. There, we will share pricing strategies, successes in models, work through challenges, and set all of us up for the highest level of success and profitability. The FB group will be set up the day before the webinar when registration closes.
(Includes: Live Webinar, Facebook Group, Recording of Webinar and Support via Email and Facebook after the event)
**SOME WORK WILL HAPPEN AFTER THE WEBINAR via the Facebook Group**
Due to the personal nature of this event, spots are limited.
Register below to save your spot today!
If you have any questions, please email Jason.
NOTE: Once you register, you will be redirected to register again via Zoom.
This is required to get the link for the event. If you do not register for the Zoom event, contact us.