Ever since I was a kid, in high school and college, into my career as a CEO of my company, and being the President of an international Non-Profit Trade Association, I love being in front of a group of people sharing my life, experiences, successes, and failures – with an encouraging and anecdotal style. I’ve spoken to groups as small as a few all the way up to thousands at a keynote.
- The Foundation of Leadership: Good Decisions, Bad Decisions, Successes, Failures
- Customer Service in 2012: Why It’s The Most Important Element of Your Business
- Creating Team Efficiency to Increase your Bottom Line
- Navigating your Company through Adversity using Crisis Management Techniques
- How to sell to the High-End Client
- Finding the Sale
- Converting the Sale
- Marketing in 2012 using Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, WordPress, Pinterest
- Social Media Strategies - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Foursquare, WordPress, Pinterest
- Social Media Workshops
- Using your iPad to Change the way you Sell
- Sales Training to Dealers and Manufacturers
- Relationship Based Sales Techniques
- Sales, Marketing, Branding and Advertising Training
- Creating and Defining Mutual Respect among all Employees
- Kolbe Team Success Seminar
- Kolbe: What it is and what it isn’t and how it can impact your company tomorrow.
- And Many other Customized Topics based on your Needs, Pains, Company, Industry and Audience
I’m available to travel nationally or internationally for any speaking engagement – large or small.
To learn more about my speaking and leadership credentials, please visit my LinkedIn Profile and read my recommendations. For more “About Me”, click here. To reach me directly to discuss speaking to your group, please Contact Me.
Previous Session Evaluations available Upon Request.